Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rebecca - Lying with conviction

While Louis has a reputation of being a horrible liar, I can't lie to save my life. When I was asked if our relationship was serious, I would turn and mumble a "yes.” Luckily, it is considered normal to be shy about new relationships, especially with people you've always had a platonic relationship with. Being known for honesty, people seemed to just assume I was uncomfortable because the relationship was new and no further questions were asked.

On another note, I would like to see the reaction of one student in particular who hasn't heard the news yet. This student has disliked Louis since day one, has had a crush on every girl in school (including me) and has overblown reactions to everything, especially when a girl he knows is involved. As soon as word spreads to him, I will be confronted and I have never looked forward to being yelled at more in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment